Note: Finishes indicated are photo representations to be used for preliminary colour selection only. Always request an actual sample before making final decisions
Powder Coated Ceiling and Floor Channels/Wall Starts
Anodized Aluminum Door and Window Trim
- Standard as Clear Satin Anodize
- Powder Coat is available in any RAL colour as a custom.
- Solid Wall panels can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and mild cleanser. No abrasive cleaners required.
- Glass panels can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild glass cleaner. Take caution when cleaning windows with glass cleaning recipes containing ammonia because it can mottle and pit the surface of the aluminum frames. (vinegar and hot water works well)
- Aluminum frames should be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm water with some simple dish washing soap. Strong commercial cleaners can damage aluminum as noted above.
- Tack Board fabric is cleanable with mild soap and warm water.
- Veneer doors are sealed and can be wiped down with warm water and a soft cloth. A mild soap can be added to cut built up oils.
- Porcelain Whiteboards should be cleaned on a regular basis with a formulated board cleaner 2-3 times a week for heavy use.