If you were to embark on a tour of corporate workspaces across the country, you would discover that many companies utilize demountable partitions to divide larger offices up into more manageable areas. There are a number of reasons that these types of partitions enjoy such popularity in a wide variety of industries and market sectors but the 5 we cover in this article are probably the most important as far as the majority of companies in the Toronto are concerned. If you are currently contemplating installing a demountable system in your corporate workspace, the information below should help you to decide whether it is the right choice for your organization. If, after reading through the 5 reasons we have listed, you are still not sure whether a new mobile partition system is the solution you have been looking for, please do not hesitate to call or email us to request further information.
Demountable Wall Systems: Why They Are so Popular
Consider each of the following reasons that office managers often cite when asked why they chose to utilize movable partitions in their workspaces.
- Changing Requirements – While some businesses may remain largely the same throughout their history, the majority of commercial organizations undergo many changes and upheavals over the years. It is during these times of change that movable partitions can really come into their own: instead of having to renovate your offices every time the makeup of your workforce changes, you can simply move your partitions to create a more suitable layout. The effort involved in doing so will be considerably less than if you had to tear down and install new drywall partitions and you will not have to deal with the mess that such renovations inevitably cause.
- The Eco-Friendly Option – Something that all companies have to consider in the 21st century is the impact that their activities have on the environment and constant renovations are likely to make reducing your corporate carbon footprint a very difficult task. If, on the other hand, you invest in one of the demountable wall systems available today, you can make as many changes to your office layout as you like, without using any more precious natural resources in the process. Ensuring that your company operates in the most cost effective manner possible is important for a couple of very good reasons. Firstly, it is every organizations duty to do whatever it can to preserve the resources available to them and secondly, your public image will be somewhat tarnished if it is discovered that you are pursuing what people consider to be environmentally damaging corporate policies.
- Budgetary Constraints – Once you accept the fact that regular reorganizations are a fact of life in today’s corporate world, it is not difficult to see why so many companies opt to take advantage of the flexible nature of portable office partitions. Having invested in a new system, you can then reconfigure your office layout at will, without ever having to worry about eating into your building maintenance budget. The only cost will be the time that it takes your maintenance team to move the panels into their new positions, which will be far lower than the cost of installing new fixed partitions every time you need to change the layout of your corporate workspace. Good quality demountable wall systems will last for many years before any of the individual panels will need to be replaced, making them a very cost effective option for companies that regularly remodel their office interiors.
- Productivity – Despite the convincing arguments put forward by many leading commercial interior designers over the years, independent studies have shown that office workers are more productive when they have a degree of privacy in the workplace. Most people are simply not keen on sharing a massive space with hundreds of co-workers and many are likely to feel exposed and vulnerable if they are made to do so. Demountable wall systems can be used to divide large, open plan offices into much smaller spaces where individual workers feel comfortable and are therefore able to focus on their daily duties more easily. The fact that the partitions can be moved so quickly also means that it is very easy to experiment with various different layouts until you find the most effective one for your company and its employees.
- Tidy Workspaces – Office partitions with raceways make it very easy to hide all the cables that are a feature of modern workspaces. All of your internet and telephony cables can be routed through the channels in your partitions, straight to the desks where they are needed. While it is possible to achieve the same goal by using underfloor raceways, it is far more costly to reroute all of your cabling when you change the layout of your offices if you choose this option. By using the raceways in demountable wall systems, you can maintain a great deal of flexibility with both the layout of your offices and the routing of the cabling that is needed to keep it running smoothly on a day-to-day basis. Keeping all your wires and cables off the floor will also reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace, which is an important goal for Toronto-based companies in all industries.
The only thing you need to do now is to find out exactly how much it will cost to have a new partition system installed in your offices and you can achieve this objective very easily by calling IMT during business hours or by sending us an email whenever you wish. We have supplied and installed our high-quality demountable wall systems in numerous corporate workspaces across the country and would love to help you discover just why so many companies have chosen to utilize them. If you would like to discuss your options before requesting a quotation, please feel free to call and ask to speak to one of our consultants whenever you find yourself with a few minutes to spare.