When it comes to planning and building office space, time is money. The longer it takes to install and finish drywall walls, the longer it takes for a finish carpenter to install doors, interior windows, moulding or trim work, or other features or accessories. This means greater expense not only in the initial work, but follow-up maintenance, too. Traditional walls are a roadblock in more ways than one, but modular partition walls from IMT Modular Partitions Ltd. are more cost effective and make design and reconfiguration infinitely more simple.
Once installed, regular drywall walls cannot be relocated or reconfigured. If a main door or access panel for utilities were built in the wrong spots, the best you can hope for is stripping the wall to the studs and starting over. If the wall has to be taken down all together, the cost, mess, and inconvenience increase exponentially. The modular partition walls that IMT has built its business on can be designed and pre-configured before they are even installed.
IMT Modular Partitions Ltd. founders Shay Sekler saw a tremendous performance gap within the interior construction industry in the late 1990s: the need for easily changeable modular partition walls that could be custom designed, installed quickly, and configured with a wide range of surface coverings and architectural features. Most interior designers and architects will admit that standard drywalls present little opportunity for creativity or innovation when it comes to office decor. They can be painted or covered in wallpaper or paneling, but that is about it. If the building owner or manager allows it, you may have the chance to hang a picture frame or artwork.
Modular partition walls from IMT Modular Partitions Ltd. become an actual feature of cutting edge, collaborative office space thanks to their wide range of finishes (glass, laminate, veneer, tack boards, and white boards) and accessory models. Different cladding or finishes can be installed on opposite sides of the same wall.
Features of IMT’s modular partition walls
- Aggressively priced compared to other modular systems.
- Seamless inter-changeability of same size components.
- LEED certification.
- Panel laminate finish options can be matched with laminate from the top names in the business, including Nevamar, Wilson Art, Formica and Arborite for greater interior design and decorating options.
- IMT walls can easily be integrated into other manufacturer’s furniture and office components.
- The wall features an open cavity design, meaning it is far simpler to integrate electrical, data, and communication infrastructure components and systems.
- The IMT Wall meets ANSI/BIFMA X5.6-2003 standards for Functional and Proof Load Testing.
The IMT Modular Partitions Ltd. Difference
Unlike other companies, IMT believes customer satisfaction is job number one; to that end, we place a dedicated project manager on site for all jobs, and work with clients as necessary on custom design and installation. No project is too small; no customer less important than another.
For more information or to request a free consultation, contact IMT Modular Partitions Ltd. at 416-743-4513.